The features available on the Application include:
- Create events
- Bid for events
- Add company profiles
- Search vendors or service providers
- Rate and review vendors
- Place a bid
- Upload pictures to gallery and view gallery
- Blog features
- In app purchases
Customer Provided Information:
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. Registration with us is mandatory in order to be able to use the basic features of the Application.
When you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide
(a) Your name, phone number, email address and other registration information;
(b) Transaction-related information, such as when you make place a bid, or download or use applications from us;
(c) Information you provide us when you contact us for help; and
(d) Information you enter into our system when using the Application, such as add event
We may also use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
Automatically Collected Information:
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID (IMEI), the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, your location data, camera, SMS, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
Access of Data by a Third Party
Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose Customer Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a court order, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a Government request;
- with our trusted service providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if Ayefro Inc is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
Your Op-Out Right:
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace (Play Store). You can also request to opt-out via email, at email@example.com.
Our Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information:
We will retain Cutomer provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter for historical, statistical and research purpose. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 5 years and thereafter may store it in aggregate indefinitely for historical, statistical and research purpose. We will ensure that our records that contain personal data are adequately protected against access or use for unauthorized purposes. If you would like us to correct or delete Cutomer Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the Customer Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
Ayefro Inc takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information
- Account Information You may update, correct or delete information from your account at any time by logging into your online account. Such deletion will not affect any information or content associated with the event page of another user. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email us at email@example.com, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
- Location Information When you first launch any Service that collects location information, you will be asked to consent to the application’s collection of this information. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the settings/preferences on your mobile device. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile applications from your device.
- Promotional Communications You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or text messages from Ayefro Inc by following the instructions in those emails or text messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.